1. Ways for The Pizza Company to collect information of customers:
The Pizza Company may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, ID number and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
· visit our website www.thepizzacompany.vn
· enter into a competition or promotion;
· participate in a survey of The Pizza Company and partners of The Pizza Company (if any);
· subscribe to our mailing list;
· register as a member of The Pizza Company;
· submit website feedback;
· place pizzas order via our chain of stores over the Vietnam or via our website.
Where The Pizza Company collects personal information about you from someone else, The Pizza Company will take reasonable steps to advise you.
2. Purposes of The Pizza Company when using the information collected:
The Pizza Company may use the personal information that you submit to stores or on website and process that information in order to provide goods and services, as well as for campaigns of The Pizza Company and/or partners of The Pizza Company as long as these campaigns are run officially and transparently. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
· To administer your membership of website if you have registered with Us;
o to provide you with any company information you may request;
o to process any online ordering;
o to determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites;
o to fulfil prizes, awards and purchases;
o to respond to specific requests from visitors;
to keep you informed about any changes to our websites;
o to conduct marketing research;
o to send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
o Other promotions relating to contents above and/or supporting, providing others privileges to customers via campaigns of The Pizza Company and our partners.
Further information on how we use your personal information when using our website:
· When using the The Pizza Company website, additional information is collected when you order a pizza online. This information assists in the delivery to your door. The website also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future.
In addition, The Pizza Company may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such other purposes as:
· helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
· opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users' accounts or memberships;
· processing, servicing or enforcing communications;
· providing support to users;
· improving the website, including tailoring it to users' preferences;
· providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about The Pizza Company and its affiliates;
· responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
· maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
· Others relating to activities above.
The Pizza Company uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. The Pizza Company may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to potential business partners.
3. With whom does The Pizza Company share the information?
The Pizza Company does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. The Pizza Company may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose of The Pizza Company. The Pizza Company may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Personal information that you submit to The Pizza Company may be disclosed to a third party of The Pizza Company:
· Such as our suppliers who are employed to provide some of our services such as mailing houses;
· to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
· if you have provided your express consent to share the information;
· if The Pizza Company are required or authorized by law to disclose the information;
· if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
4. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the The Pizza Company website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the The Pizza Company website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the The Pizza Company website. This information is not personally identifiable.
5. How to correct or update Personal Information?
The Pizza Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time.
6. Clickstream Data
Each time you visit the The Pizza Company website, our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address.
The Pizza Company may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times.
The Pizza Company may use this information to evaluate and improve the The Pizza Company website.
7. The scope of information used
We will not rent, sell or disclose personal information of customers to third parties not involved to The Pizza Company, except as described in policies to protect personal consumer information.
The promotional information or information about products/goods we provide on the site will only be submitted if the consent of the customer, according to the individual customer information provided (including the email, phone number, address, etc.).
Address: 5th Floor, 63 Pham Ngoc Thach St., District 3, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 6066*
*Hotline fee: 1.000 vnd/minute